- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Top Carrot Review
Open from 7:30 am to 6 pm, this friendly café and juice bar is a popular breakfast and lunch stop. It features fresh and tasty vegetarian entrées, sandwiches, salads, homemade pastries, and fresh fish. Favorites include a pastry stuffed with pesto, avocado, red pepper, and feta cheese, or a cauliflower, spinach, and tomato quiche. The house-made granola and yogurt are local favorites, but folks also drop in just for espresso and the large selection of teas. Many also come for the free Wi-Fi. Adjacent to the restaurant is a gift shop with Asian-inspired items, spiritual books, and half-price cotton beach cover-ups.
- Address: Airport Rd., near Simpson Bay Yacht Club, Simpson Bay
- Phone: 721/544–3381
- Location: St. Maarten
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Heads up-I recently rented a jeep from Best Deal car rental, also known as Ace. Read more
How many more people are going to keep going to St Martin utterly clueless about the 17% increase in Burglaries for 2012? Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more