- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Top Carrot Review
Open from 7:30 am to 6 pm, this café and juice bar is a popular breakfast and lunch stop. It features vegetarian entrées, sandwiches, salads, homemade pastries, and, more recently, fresh fish. Favorites include a pastry stuffed with pesto, avocado, red pepper, and feta cheese, or a cauliflower, spinach, and tomato quiche. The house-made granola and yogurt are local favorites, but folks also drop in just for espresso and the large selection of teas. Many also come for the free Wi-Fi service. Adjacent to the restaurant is a gift shop with Asian-inspired items and spiritual books.
- Address: Airport Rd., near Simpson Bay Yacht Club, Simpson Bay
- Phone: 721/544–3381
- Location: St. Maarten
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
How many more people are going to keep going to St Martin utterly clueless about the 17% increase in Burglaries for 2012? Read more
I just returned from a week in St. Read more
First let me say that when planning our trip to St. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more