- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Au Petit Café
Au Petit Café Review
This tiny bistro is found in the quaint shopping arcade just off Front Street. Although there are only a small number of tables (both indoor and out), you should still stop by for a quick, inexpensive snack or for a freshly ground cup of coffee. Watching employees make crepes is half the fun; eating them is the other half. You can also order hearty salads, pizza, and hot or cold sandwiches on fresh bread. It is open from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- Address: 120 Old St., Philipsburg
- Phone: 721/552–8788
- Location: St. Maarten
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Heads up-I recently rented a jeep from Best Deal car rental, also known as Ace. Read more
How many more people are going to keep going to St Martin utterly clueless about the 17% increase in Burglaries for 2012? Read more
My family is looking to rental a villa on a Caribbean island in December of this year. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more