- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Au Petit Café
Au Petit Café Review
This tiny bistro is found in the quaint shopping arcade just off Front Street. Although there are only a small number of tables (both indoor and out), you should still stop by for a quick, inexpensive snack or for a freshly ground cup of coffee. Watching employees make crepes is half the fun; eating them is the other half. You can also order hearty salads, pizza, and hot or cold sandwiches on fresh bread. It is open from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- Address: 120 Old St., Philipsburg
- Phone: 721/552–8788
- Location: St. Maarten
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
How many more people are going to keep going to St Martin utterly clueless about the 17% increase in Burglaries for 2012? Read more
I just returned from a week in St. Read more
First let me say that when planning our trip to St. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more