Sea Excursions in St. Martin and St. Maarten
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aqua Mania Adventures. You can take day cruises to Prickly Pear Cay, off Anguilla, aboard the Lambada, or sunset and dinner cruises on the 65-foot sail catamaran Tango with Aqua Mania Adventures. The company also operates a floating playground called "Playstation 4 Kids" that kids love. Pelican Marina, Simpson Bay. 721/544–2640 or 721/544–2631. www.stmaarten-activities.com.
Bluebeard II. This 60-foot custom-built daysail catamaran is specially designed for maximum safety and comfort. Bluebeard II sails around Anguilla's south and northwest coasts to Prickly Pear Cay, where there are excellent coral reefs for snorkeling and powdery white sands for sunning. Simpson Bay. 721/587–5935. www.bluebeardcharters.com.
Celine. For low-impact sunset and dinner cruises, try the catamaran Celine. Skip Jack's Restaurant, Simpson Bay. 721/526–1170 or 721/552–1335. www.sailstmaarten.com.
Golden Eagle. The sleek 76-foot catamaran Golden Eagle takes day-sailors on eco-friendly excursions to outlying islets and reefs for snorkeling and partying. They can pick you up right from your hotel or condo. Bobby's Marina, Philipsburg. 721/542 3323. www.sailingsxm.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's