Horseback Riding in St. Martin and St. Maarten
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Island stables offer riding packages for everyone from novices to experts. A 90-minute ride along the beach costs $50 to $70 for group rides and $70 to $90 for private treks. Reservations are necessary. You can arrange rides directly or through most hotels.
Lucky Stables. These stables in Cay Bay offer two-hour rides three times a day and one-hour rides every hour on the hour all day long. For a romantic treat, book a sunset ride with champagne and a bonfire (complete with marshmallows) for $100 per person. All experience levels are welcome, but advanced riders can book private rides. 64 Traybay Dr., Cay Bay. 721/544–5255 or. www.seasidenaturepark.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe