- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Vieux Fort and the East Coast
Vieux Fort, on the southeastern tip of St. Lucia, is the location of Hewanorra International Airport, which serves all commercial jets arriving and departing the island. Although less developed for tourism than the island's north and west, the area around Vieux Fort and points north along the eastern coast are home to some of St. Lucia's unique ecosystems and interesting natural attractions.
Vieux Fort and the East Coast at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's