Sights & Attractions in St. Lucia
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Soufrière
Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens and Mineral Baths
These splendid gardens are part of Soufrière Estate, a...
|Gardens / Arboretums, Bodies of Water||Soufrière|
Edmund Forest Reserve
Dense tropical rain forest stretches from one side of St. Lucia...
Fond Doux Estate
One of the earliest French estates established by land grants...
|Local Interest-Sight, Historic Districts / Sites, Gardens / Arboretums, Farms||Soufrière|
La Soufrière Drive-In Volcano
As you approach, your nose will pick up the strong scent of the...
On the site of an 18th-century estate, a 250-acre land grant...
|Museum Village, Sports Venues, Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints, Farms||Soufrière|
Rising precipitously from the cobalt-blue Caribbean Sea just...
The oldest town in St. Lucia and the former French colonial capital...
Soufrière Tourist Information Centre
Head here for information about area attractions. Note that souvenir...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $120-$132 -- St. Lucia 4-Star Resort w/Breakfast, 50% Off Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa