Sights & Attractions in St. Lucia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Soufrière
Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens and Mineral Baths
These splendid gardens are part of Soufrière Estate, a 2,000-acre...
|Gardens / Arboretums, Bodies of Water||Soufrière|
Edmund Forest Reserve
Dense tropical rain forest that stretches from one side of St...
Fond Doux Estate
One of the earliest French estates established by land grants...
|Local Interest–Sight, Historic Districts / Sites, Gardens / Arboretums, Farms||Soufrière|
La Soufrière Drive-In Volcano
As you approach, your nose will pick up the strong scent of the...
On the site of an 18th-century estate, a 250-acre land grant...
|Museum Village, Sports Venues, Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints, Farms||Soufrière|
Rising precipitously from the cobalt-blue Caribbean Sea just...
Soufrière Tourist Information Centre
Head here for information about area attractions. Note that souvenir...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's