Sights & Attractions in St. Lucia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in St. Lucia
Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens and Mineral Baths
These splendid gardens are part of Soufrière Estate, a 2,000-acre...
|Gardens / Arboretums, Bodies of Water||Soufrière|
This is one of the prettiest natural harbors in the Caribbean...
|Towns, Marinas / Piers, Bodies of Water, Viewpoints||Castries and the North|
Our Planet Centre
The only such attraction of its kind in the world, at least to...
|Museums / Galleries||Castries and the North|
Rising precipitously from the cobalt-blue Caribbean Sea just...
Many feel that Reduit (pronounced red-wee) is the island's finest...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's