Sights & Attractions in St. Lucia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions St. Lucia
|A-C D-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens and Mineral Baths
These splendid gardens are part of Soufrière Estate, a 2,000-acre...
|Gardens / Arboretums, Bodies of Water||Soufrière|
Edmund Forest Reserve
Dense tropical rain forest that stretches from one side of St...
Fond Doux Estate
One of the earliest French estates established by land grants...
|Local Interest–Sight, Historic Districts / Sites, Gardens / Arboretums, Farms||Soufrière|
Frégate Island Nature Reserve
A mile-long (1½-km) trail encircles the nature reserve, which...
|Nature Preserves||Vieux Fort and the East Coast|
Begun in 1764 by the French as the Citadelle du Morne Fortune...
|Military Sites, Cemeteries, Viewpoints||Castries and the North|
The official residence of the governor-general of St. Lucia—one...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions, Viewpoints||Castries and the North|
La Soufrière Drive-In Volcano
As you approach, your nose will pick up the strong scent of the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's