Sights & Attractions in St. Lucia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions St. Lucia
|A-C D-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In front of the resort of the same name and Jade Mountain, this...
This dark-sand beach in front of Ti Kaye Village is accessible...
Anse des Pitons
The white sand on this crescent beach, snuggled between the Pitons...
Barre de l'Isle Forest Reserve
St. Lucia is divided into eastern and western halves by Barre...
|Forests||Vieux Fort and the East Coast|
Bounty Rum Distillery
St. Lucia Distillers, which produces the island's own Bounty...
|Wineries / Breweries||Castries and the North|
The capital, a busy commercial city of about 65,000 people, wraps...
|Religious Sites, Towns, Squares, Commercial Districts||Castries and the North|
Under a brilliant orange roof, the bustling Castries Market is...
|Markets / Bazaars||Castries and the North|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's