- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia
At a Glance
- marina location
- excellent on-site restaurant
- waterfront suites
- rooms are adequate but basic
- waterfront location not recommended for kids
Check Rates from our Partners
Harmony Suites Review
Harmony Suites guests are generally scuba divers, boaters, or others who don't need luxury but appreciate comfort and want to be on the waterfront. Of the 30 large, one-bedroom suites clustered around the swimming pool, the eight waterfront suites, with a whopping 700 square feet each and private sundeck, are the best choice. The Edge restaurant, where chef Bobo Bergstrom creates his self-described "Eurobbean" fusion cuisine, is on-site and one of the best restaurants in Rodney Bay Village. There's also the casual Cockpit Bistro and a dive center; Reduit Beach is just across the road.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is my second time visiting St Lucia and like the first time my visit here will be a brief one since it is my transit stop to St Vincent then Grenada.
However, in less than five hours after leaving Read more
My husband and I just returned from five nights in St Lucia. Read more
Assuming we, like Sally in Seattle who just posted, can manage the trip to the Caribbean from the West Coast, which of these islands offers the nicest "beach" experience?
The two resorts I'm considering Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Most come into fitness getaways with strong preconceived notions, but each retreat is unique and migh... Read more