- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Charthouse Review
Since 1985, The Charthouse has been charcoal broiling U.S. Prime steaks and serving them to hungry St. Lucians and vacationers in an open-air, waterfront location on Rodney Bay. (For those who visit by sea, docking facilities are available at the restaurant.) Some prefer the hickory-smoked baby-back ribs or the roast prime rib of beef—or even grilled seafood. In any case, it's all prepared and served by a friendly staff, many of whom have been with the restaurant since it opened. Fresh lobster is delivered daily in season. After dinner, gentlemen (and audacious ladies) can choose from a wide variety of Cuban cigars. Take-out service is also available.
- Address: Reduit Beach Ave., Rodney Bay,
- Phone: 758/459-8115
- Location: Rodney Bay and Cap Estate
- Reservations essential.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $120-$132 -- St. Lucia 4-Star Resort w/Breakfast, 50% Off Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa
My husband and I just returned from five nights in St Lucia. Read more
My husband and I just returned from 10 days in St. Read more
My fiancé and I are trying to plan a honeymoon for August and originally thought about going to St.Lucia. I contacted a travel agent and she suggested looking into two resorts in Jamaica (Secrets & Read more
· News & Features
The Viceroy wants you to go big this summer.... Read more
Where does Fifty Shades of Grey author E L James go to get away from it all?... Read more
As if a recent revamp of the upscale, all-inclusive resort wasn’t enough to tempt us, a new deal... Read more