- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Charthouse Review
Since 1985, The Charthouse has been charcoal broiling U.S. Prime steaks and serving them to hungry St. Lucians and vacationers in an open-air, waterfront location on Rodney Bay. (For those who visit by sea, docking facilities are available at the restaurant.) Some prefer the hickory-smoked baby-back ribs or the roast prime rib of beef—or even grilled seafood. In any case, it's all prepared and served by a friendly staff, many of whom have been with the restaurant since it opened. Fresh lobster is delivered daily in season. After dinner, gentlemen (and audacious ladies) can choose from a wide variety of Cuban cigars. Take-out service is also available.
- Address: Reduit Beach Ave., Rodney Bay
- Phone: 758/459–8115
- Location: Rodney Bay and Cap Estate
- Reservations essential.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband and I just returned from five nights in St Lucia. Read more
My husband and I just returned from 10 days in St. Read more
·St. Lucia Forum, St. Maarten/St. Martin Forum, St. Vincent & the Grenadines Forum, Trinidad & Tobago Forum
We are a couple under 30 getting married in May. Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Most come into fitness getaways with strong preconceived notions, but each retreat is unique and migh... Read more