- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia
The Charthouse Review
Since 1985, The Charthouse has been charcoal broiling U.S. Prime steaks and serving them to hungry St. Lucians and vacationers in an open-air, waterfront location on Rodney Bay. (For those who visit by sea, docking facilities are available at the restaurant.) Some prefer the hickory-smoked baby-back ribs or the roast prime rib of beef—or even grilled seafood. In any case, it's all prepared and served by a friendly staff, many of whom have been with the restaurant since it opened. Fresh lobster is delivered daily in season. After dinner, gentlemen (and audacious ladies) can choose from a wide variety of Cuban cigars. Take-out service is also available.
- Address: Reduit Beach Ave., Rodney Bay
- Phone: 758/459–8115
- Location: Rodney Bay and Cap Estate
- Reservations essential.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is my second time visiting St Lucia and like the first time my visit here will be a brief one since it is my transit stop to St Vincent then Grenada.
However, in less than five hours after leaving Read more
My husband and I just returned from five nights in St Lucia. Read more
Assuming we, like Sally in Seattle who just posted, can manage the trip to the Caribbean from the West Coast, which of these islands offers the nicest "beach" experience?
The two resorts I'm considering Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Most come into fitness getaways with strong preconceived notions, but each retreat is unique and migh... Read more