- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia
Bay Gardens Hotel
At a Glance
- great value
- Croton suites are a best bet
- free Wi-Fi
- not beachfront, although there's a beach shuttle
- heavy focus on business travelers
Check Rates from our Partners
Bay Gardens Hotel Review
Independent travelers and regional businesspeople swear by this cheerful, well-run boutique hotel at Rodney Bay Village. In fact, it's often fully booked. Never fear: Bay Gardens Inn, a 33-room sister property, is next door, and the flagship Bay Gardens Beach Resort is minutes away. Modern, colorful, and surrounded by pretty flower gardens, the hotel is a short walk to beautiful Reduit Beach (shuttle service also available), several popular restaurants, and shopping malls. Some rooms surround the serpentine pool and Jacuzzi and are close to the restaurant and lobby; more secluded rooms near the back of the property have easy access to a second pool that's smaller and quieter. The 16 "Croton" suites have full kitchens and interconnect to become two-bedroom suites. Spices restaurant serves modern Caribbean cuisine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is my second time visiting St Lucia and like the first time my visit here will be a brief one since it is my transit stop to St Vincent then Grenada.
However, in less than five hours after leaving Read more
My husband and I just returned from five nights in St Lucia. Read more
Assuming we, like Sally in Seattle who just posted, can manage the trip to the Caribbean from the West Coast, which of these islands offers the nicest "beach" experience?
The two resorts I'm considering Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Most come into fitness getaways with strong preconceived notions, but each retreat is unique and migh... Read more