- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia
Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
At a Glance
- lovely, spacious units
- beautiful sunset views
- family-friendly, in-unit dining
- some units have living rooms with no a/c
- you'll want to rent a car if you plan to leave the property often, as it's far from the main road
Check Rates from our Partners
Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort Review
As perfect for families as for a romantic getaway, Windjammer Landing offers lots to do yet still provides plenty of privacy. The resort's Mediterranean-style villas climb the hillside on one of St. Lucia's prettiest bays. Units can easily be closed off or opened up to become one-, two-, three-, or four-bedroom suites. Some have private plunge pools. The resort's reception area opens onto shops, restaurants, a children's playground, and two pools. Eat excellently prepared dishes in the restaurants, make your own meals, or have dinner prepared and served in your villa. Shuttles whoosh you between your villa and the activity areas—including two hillside pools connected by a waterfall.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is my second time visiting St Lucia and like the first time my visit here will be a brief one since it is my transit stop to St Vincent then Grenada.
However, in less than five hours after leaving Read more
My husband and I just returned from five nights in St Lucia. Read more
Assuming we, like Sally in Seattle who just posted, can manage the trip to the Caribbean from the West Coast, which of these islands offers the nicest "beach" experience?
The two resorts I'm considering Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Most come into fitness getaways with strong preconceived notions, but each retreat is unique and migh... Read more