All travelers must have a valid passport and a return or ongoing ticket. Canadian citizens (not connecting through U.S. territory) need either a valid passport or a birth certificate (with a raised seal) accompanied by a government-issue photo ID.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's