Many travelers connect in Antigua, San Juan, St. Maarten, or St. Thomas. To Nevis, it's almost always cheaper to fly into St. Kitts and then take a regularly scheduled ferry, but check the schedules or book a transfer from your resort (if available) in advance.
There are nonstop flights to St. Kitts from Atlanta (Delta), Charlotte (US Airways), Miami (American), and New York-JFK (American). There are no nonstops from the United States to Nevis.
American. American has daily flights from Miami into St. Kitts and twice-weekly flights from New York's JFK. 869/465–2273 or 869/469–8995.
LIAT. Other major domestic airlines (US Airways once weekly nonstop from Charlotte and Delta once weekly from Atlanta) fly from their eastern hubs either into Antigua, St. Maarten, San Juan, or St. Thomas, where connections to St. Kitts (and, less frequently, to Nevis) can be made on LIAT. 869/465–1330; 869/469–5238 on Nevis. www.liatairline.com.
Winair. Nevis connections can also be made from St. Maarten on Winair. 869/469–5302. www.fly-winair.com.
Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport. St. Kitts' airport is Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport. Golden Rock, St. Kitts. 465–8013.
Vance W. Amory International Airport. The Nevis airport is Vance W. Amory International Airport. Newcastle, Nevis. 869/469–9343.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's