Sights & Attractions in St. Kitts
Sights & Attractions St. Kitts
|A-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
There are lovely gardens and a fountain on the site of a former...
In the restored former Treasury Building, the National Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||St. Kitts|
This site marks the first permanent English settlement in the...
Port Zante is an ambitious, ever-growing 27-acre cruise-ship...
|Stores / Malls||St. Kitts|
The ruins of this somewhat restored house (reputedly once the...
|Houses / Mansions||St. Kitts|
Sand Bank Bay
A dirt road, nearly impassable after heavy rains, leads to a...
St. George's Anglican Church
St. George's Anglican Church is a handsome stone building with...
|Religious Sites||St. Kitts|
St. Kitts Scenic Railway
The old narrow-gauge train that had transported sugarcane to...
White House Bay
The beach is rocky, but the snorkeling, taking in several reefs...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All St. Kitts Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 Cooper Island Beach Club
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel