Sights & Attractions in St. Kitts
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions St. Kitts
|A-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
These twin connected eyebrows of glittering champagne-color sand—stretching...
On the south coast, St. Kitts's walkable capital is graced with...
This series of lava deposits was spat into the sea ages ago when...
|Geological Sites||St. Kitts|
This 38-acre fortress, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is part...
Fairview Great House & Botanical Gardens
Parts of this French colonial greathouse set on more than 2 lush...
|Houses / Mansions||St. Kitts|
Locals consider Friar's Bay, on the Caribbean (southern) side...
The Caribbean side offers talcum-powder-fine beige sand framed...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All St. Kitts Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel