St. Kitts Sights

Advertisement

St. George's Anglican Church

St. George's Anglican Church Review

This handsome stone building has a crenellated tower originally built by the French in 1670 that is called Nôtre-Dame. The British burned it down in 1706 and rebuilt it four years later, naming it after the patron saint of England. Since then it has suffered a fire, an earthquake, and hurricanes and was once again rebuilt in 1869.

    Contact Information

  • Address: Cayon St., Basseterre, St. Kitts
  • Location: St. Kitts
Updated: 03-04-2014

Fodorite Reviews

Be the first to review this property

Advertisement

View more trip reports

· News & Features

View more blog stories