Bob & Elvis The Party Bus
Bob & Elvis The Party Bus Review
A wild, wacky evening is promised by Bob & Elvis The Party Bus ("What Happens on the Bus... Stays on the Bus," reads the slogan) as they escort an increasingly raucous crowd via their psychedelically hued bus Wednesday and Friday to four of the island's top liming spots.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
When researching for next Caribbean island to escape the winter two words catch my eye: "... lush mountains ...". And since the British Airways had good price and flight times I've booked the tickets.
So, I realize I’ve been lax in my duty of writing a Trip Report. Read more
On several other travel sites and via word of mouth from fellow travelers, I keep hearing cautionary tales about how crime on Nevis is steadily rising, especially violent crime. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more