Timothy Beach Resort
At a Glance
- complimentary Wi-Fi
- close to the beach action
- pleasant on-site restaurant and bar
- plentiful deals
- occasionally worn decor
- can hear boisterous beach bar music weekend nights
- no view from most bedrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Timothy Beach Resort Review
The only St. Kitts resort sitting directly on a Caribbean beach is incomparably located and restful, a great budget find thanks to smiling service and simple but sizable apartments. Comfortable town-house-style units can be blocked off to form standard rooms. The oldest buildings right on the beach are larger and airier, with predictably better views. Third-floor units also have breathtaking vistas, but beware the steep climb. It's an authentic island experience, from the verdant hillside setting to the line-drying sheets flapping in the breeze. Though you get ants on the march during damp weather (don't leave food out!), bananaquits and bullfinches also share your patio breakfast. Rattling air-conditioners can detract from the idyllic atmosphere, but sparkling bathrooms with granite counters and rain showers make up for it. On the beach are the appealing Sunset Café and the Dock, with live music weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now back to a foot of snow and I miss the Caribbean sunshine.
I haven't been to St. Kitts & Nevis for over 23 years and was a little nervous about revisiting after all that time but we had a fabulous Read more
When researching for next Caribbean island to escape the winter two words catch my eye: "... lush mountains ...". And since the British Airways had good price and flight times I've booked the tickets.
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more