Guided Tours in St. Kitts
The taxi driver who picks you up will probably offer to act as your guide to the island. Each driver is knowledgeable and does a three-hour tour of Nevis for $75 or a four-hour tour of St. Kitts for $80. He can also make a lunch reservation at one of the plantation restaurants, and you can incorporate this into your tour.
Kantours. On St. Kitts, Kantours offers comprehensive general island tours, as well as a variety of specialty excursions, including ATV expeditions. St. Kitts. 869/465–2098; 869/465–3054 in St. Kitts; 869/469–0136 in Nevis. www.kantours.com.
Tropical Tours. The friendly guides at Tropical Tours can run you around St. Kitts (from $27 per person), arrange kayaking and snorkeling, deep-sea fishing (from $135 per person), and take you to the volcano or rain forest for $52 per person and up. St. Kitts. 869/465–4167. www.tropicalstkitts-nevis.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's