Guided Tours in St. Kitts
The taxi driver who picks you up will probably offer to act as your guide to the island. Each driver is knowledgeable and does a three-hour tour of Nevis for $75 or a four-hour tour of St. Kitts for $80. He can also make a lunch reservation at one of the plantation restaurants, and you can incorporate this into your tour.
Kantours. On St. Kitts, Kantours offers comprehensive general island tours, as well as a variety of specialty excursions, including ATV expeditions. St. Kitts. 869/465-2098; 869/465-3054 in St. Kitts; 869/469-0136 in Nevis. www.kantours.com.
Tropical Tours. The friendly guides at Tropical Tours can run you around St. Kitts (from $27 per person), arrange kayaking and snorkeling, deep-sea fishing (from $135 per person), and take you to the volcano or rain forest for $52 per person and up. St. Kitts. 869/465-4167. www.tropicalstkitts-nevis.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 Cooper Island Beach Club
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel