Nelson Spring Beach Villas and Spa
At a Glance
- good value, especially with discounts by the week
- free Wi-Fi
- no restaurant
- smallish bedrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Nelson Spring Beach Villas and Spa Review
This placid, prettily landscaped condo enclave curls around a natural lagoon facing the Caribbean, just north of Pinney's Beach. The 24 smart, spacious, two- to three-bedroom duplex units feature all the comforts and gadgetry of home, including garages, fully equipped kitchens, and washer/dryers. Most units afford lovely beach and Mt. Nevis views thanks to floor-to-ceiling glass doors and verandahs. Thoughtful touches include TVs in each bedroom as well as the living room. The property features a lovely infinity pool with swim-up bar, a small spa and a gym. A three-night minimum stay is required.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now back to a foot of snow and I miss the Caribbean sunshine.
I haven't been to St. Kitts & Nevis for over 23 years and was a little nervous about revisiting after all that time but we had a fabulous Read more
When researching for next Caribbean island to escape the winter two words catch my eye: "... lush mountains ...". And since the British Airways had good price and flight times I've booked the tickets.
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more