Nelson Spring Beach Villas and Spa
At a Glance
- good value, especially with discounts by the week
- free Wi-Fi
- no restaurant
- smallish bedrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Nelson Spring Beach Villas and Spa Review
This placid, prettily landscaped condo enclave curls around a natural lagoon facing the Caribbean, just north of Pinney's Beach. The 24 smart, spacious, two- to three-bedroom duplex units feature all the comforts and gadgetry of home, including garages, fully equipped kitchens, and washer/dryers. Most units afford lovely beach and Mt. Nevis views thanks to floor-to-ceiling glass doors and verandahs. Thoughtful touches include TVs in each bedroom as well as the living room. The property features a lovely infinity pool with swim-up bar, a small spa and a gym. A three-night minimum stay is required.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now back to a foot of snow and I miss the Caribbean sunshine.
I haven't been to St. Kitts & Nevis for over 23 years and was a little nervous about revisiting after all that time but we had a fabulous Read more
When researching for next Caribbean island to escape the winter two words catch my eye: "... lush mountains ...". And since the British Airways had good price and flight times I've booked the tickets.
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more