- Fodor's Choice
Coral Grill Review
Coral Grill is Four Seasons' successful "de-formalized" conversion of its former haute Dining Room into a stunning steak house. It eschews the venue's typical men's-club decor, lightening and brightening the original's imposing space. The graceful patio, beamed cathedral ceilings, flagstone hearth, and parquet floors remain; yet an open contemporary lounge that wouldn't be out of place in Santa Monica bisects the vast interior. The grilled items shine here, from Wagyu steak that dissolves in your mouth to intensely flavored yet meltingly tender Berkridge Kurobata pork chops to gossamer lobster tails. Corn-fed USDA prime cuts are Black Angus- or Black Diamond-labeled, sourced from select Midwest farms. Meats are served with a choice of Shiraz reduction, béarnaise, or chimichurri; seafood with rum-citrus glaze, lemongrass emulsion, or hollandaise. The comprehensive wine list features some surprisingly fair prices. The hotel can arrange a unique interactive dive-and-dine experience, plunging you into the deep to pluck lobster and other marine creatures that the chefs will cook for you later.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel
When researching for next Caribbean island to escape the winter two words catch my eye: "... lush mountains ...". And since the British Airways had good price and flight times I've booked the tickets.
So, I realize I’ve been lax in my duty of writing a Trip Report. Read more
I'm just starting to look for a place for a 4 to 5 day stay, or maybe a week mid February of next year for our first anniversary. Read more
· News & Features
Niagara Falls is a bucket-list-worthy sight to behold, whether you're ogling it from the Canada side,... Read more
A sculpture of a Greek goddess welcomes you in from the streets of London's Soho neighborhood.... Read more
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more