This casual beach bar at the Four Seasons is a perennial hot spot for locals and visitors, thanks to a gorgeous outdoor deck overlooking the illuminated water, sizzling music, fab drinks, hip decor, and a farm-and-sea-to-table menu showcasing local ingredients, many grown by the staff. You can savor artfully presented, robustly flavored Caribbean classics with inventive accents such as, crab-cassava-and-ginger cake with tomato chutney, curry-braised red snapper with plantain hash, and mouth- and eye-watering barbecued baby back ribs with cooling coconut coleslaw. The kitchen also delights with updated twists, such as ethereal coconut foam floating in silken, roasted-butternut-squash soup infused with ginger and cinnamon. Half the menu is gluten-free.
- Address: Four Seasons Resort, Pinney's Beach, Nevis
- Phone: 869/469-1111; 869/469-6238
- Location: Nevis
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 Cooper Island Beach Club
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel
When researching for next Caribbean island to escape the winter two words catch my eye: "... lush mountains ...". And since the British Airways had good price and flight times I've booked the tickets.
So, I realize I’ve been lax in my duty of writing a Trip Report. Read more
Our 10 year anniversary is this June. Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls ... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more