This casual beach bar at the Four Seasons is a perennial hot spot for locals and visitors, thanks to a gorgeous outdoor deck overlooking the illuminated water, sizzling music, fab drinks, hip decor, and a farm-and-sea-to-table menu showcasing local ingredients, many grown by the staff. You can savor artfully presented, robustly flavored Caribbean classics with inventive accents such as, crab-cassava-and-ginger cake with tomato chutney, curry-braised red snapper with plantain hash, and mouth- and eye-watering barbecued baby back ribs with cooling coconut coleslaw. The kitchen also delights with updated twists, such as ethereal coconut foam floating in silken, roasted-butternut-squash soup infused with ginger and cinnamon. Half the menu is gluten-free.
- Address: Four Seasons Resort, Pinney's Beach, Nevis
- Phone: 869/469–1111; 869/469–6238
- Location: Nevis
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now back to a foot of snow and I miss the Caribbean sunshine.
I haven't been to St. Kitts & Nevis for over 23 years and was a little nervous about revisiting after all that time but we had a fabulous Read more
When researching for next Caribbean island to escape the winter two words catch my eye: "... lush mountains ...". And since the British Airways had good price and flight times I've booked the tickets.
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more