Nisbet Plantation Beach Club
At a Glance
- glorious setting
- the definition of casual elegance
- environmentally conscious practices
- plentiful recreational options such as mountain bikes, kayaks, even Vespa scooters
- extras such as free use of digital video recorders and handheld GPS locators
- long drive to most activities on island
- airplanes occasionally whoosh by
- food is variable
- occasionally dodgy Wi-Fi signal
Check Rates from our Partners
Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Review
At this beachfront plantation inn, pale yellow cottages face a regal, palm-lined grass avenue that sweeps to a lovely champagne-hue beach. The three categories of faultlessly maintained rooms all have vaulted ceilings, graceful patios, gleaming tile floors, granite accents, and such whimsical touches as trompe l'oeil jungle murals. The best buys are the so-called superior units, set back amid the banyan trees. They're nearly as spacious as top-of-the-line rooms and cost more than $200 less. Service is efficient and caring and convivial managers welcome guests as if they were coming home. In addition to the greathouse restaurant, you'll find two casual beach eateries and a deck bar with fantastic sunset views. The small spa specializes in island-infused products created exclusively for the resort. Laundry service, afternoon tea, and smiles are complimentary.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now back to a foot of snow and I miss the Caribbean sunshine.
I haven't been to St. Kitts & Nevis for over 23 years and was a little nervous about revisiting after all that time but we had a fabulous Read more
When researching for next Caribbean island to escape the winter two words catch my eye: "... lush mountains ...". And since the British Airways had good price and flight times I've booked the tickets.
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more