- History Both St. Kitts and Nevis are steeped in history; Brimstone Hill Fortress is a man-made UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Luxury Luxurious, restored plantation inns can be found on both islands.
- Landscape Both islands have extinct volcanoes and luxuriant rain forests ideal for hikes, as well as fine diving and snorkeling sites.
- Unspoiled You'll find less development—particularly on Nevis—and more cordial and courteous islanders than on more touristy islands.
- Water Activities Both islands feature aquatic activities aplenty, with fine sailing, deep-sea fishing, diving (especially off St. Kitts), and windsurfing (especially around Nevis).
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More