Shopping in St. Eustatius
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Eustatius Shopping
The limited shopping here is all duty-free. But other than the predictable souvenirs, there's not much to buy. Several shops carry Dutch cheeses and chocolates.
Paper Corner. Magazines, a few books, computer accessories, and stationery supplies are for sale here. Van Tonningenweg, Upper Town, Oranjestad. 599/318–2208. Weekdays 9–noon and 2–5.
Browse St. Eustatius Shopping
Browse St. Eustatius Shopping By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's