- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Lynch Plantation Museum
Lynch Plantation Museum Review
Also known as the Berkel Family Plantation, or the Berkel's Domestic Museum, these two one-room buildings show what life was like almost 100 years ago. A remarkable collection preserves this family's history—pictures, eyeglasses, original furnishings, and farming and fishing implements—and gives a detailed perspective of life on Statia. Call ahead to arrange a private tour. Since it's on the northeast side of the island, you need either a taxi or a car to get there.
- Address: Lynch Bay,
- Phone: 599/318–2338
- Cost: Free
- Hours: By appointment only.
- Location: St. Eustatius
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew to St. Read more
Heads up-I recently rented a jeep from Best Deal car rental, also known as Ace. Read more
I have been on here for about six months and have gained much infro on the different Caribbean islands. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more