- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ocean View Terrace
Ocean View Terrace Review
This spot in the courtyard overlooking Ft. Oranje is a favorite for those who like to watch the sunset. It hasn't changed over the years. Owner Lauris Redan serves sandwiches and burgers for lunch and local dishes—baked snapper with shrimp sauce, spicy chicken, tenderloin steak—at dinner. Every now and then there's a succulent barbecue.
- Address: Fort Oranjestraat, Upper Town Oranjestad
- Phone: 599/318–2934
- Location: St. Eustatius
- No credit cards.
- No lunch Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had the fortunate opportunity to spend nine days in Bermuda in early November. Read more
Just back from a wonderfully relaxing November getaway to Aruba. Read more
I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more