- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Blue Bead Bar & Restaurant
Blue Bead Bar & Restaurant Review
This delightful little blue-and-yellow restaurant, a favorite with locals, is the perfect place to watch the sunset. It is one of those places where everyone talks to everyone. There are always daily specials; the menu includes pizza, seafood, Italian and French food.
- Address: Bay Rd., Gallows Bay Lower Town, Oranjestad
- Phone: 599/318–2873
- Location: St. Eustatius
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
This is my second time visiting St Lucia and like the first time my visit here will be a brief one since it is my transit stop to St Vincent then Grenada.
However, in less than five hours after leaving Read more
I have been on here for about six months and have gained much infro on the different Caribbean islands. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more