- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Blue Bead Bar & Restaurant
Blue Bead Bar & Restaurant Review
This delightful little blue-and-yellow restaurant, a favorite with locals, is the perfect place to watch the sunset. It is one of those places where everyone talks to everyone. There are always daily specials; the menu includes pizza, seafood, Italian and French food.
- Address: Bay Rd., Gallows Bay, Lower Town Oranjestad
- Phone: 599/318–2873
- Location: St. Eustatius
- Closed Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had the fortunate opportunity to spend nine days in Bermuda in early November. Read more
Just back from a wonderfully relaxing November getaway to Aruba. Read more
I have been on here for about six months and have gained much infro on the different Caribbean islands. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more