St. Eustatius Feature
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to St. Eustatius
Diving: Visiting the many varied wrecks in Statia's protected waters is a highlight.
Hiking: Hiking the Quill, an extinct volcano that holds a primeval rain forest, is the top activity for landlubbers.
Welcoming: The genuine friendliness of the people here is overwhelming.
History: For anyone interested in 18th-century history, even a day trip from St. Maarten is a satisfying experience.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe