Sights & Attractions in St. Barthélemy
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Barthélemy Sights
With a little practice, negotiating St. Barth's narrow, steep roads soon becomes fun. Recent infrastructure upgrades and the prevalence of small, responsive cars have improved things a lot. Free maps are everywhere, roads are smooth and well marked, and signs will point the way. The tourist office has annotated maps with walking tours that highlight sights of interest. Parking in Gustavia is still a challenge, especially during busy vacation times.
Browse St. Barthélemy Sights
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's