- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
L' Esprit Review
Jean-Claude Dufour, a renowed chef on the island (formerly of Eden Rock) brings tasty and innovative dishes to a romantic terrace close to Saline Beach. The menu has lots of variety, from light French dishes with a Provencale twist to interesting salads (like house-smoked mahimahi on fennel slaw), pastas, burgers, and steak. Tasty vegetarian options keep non-meat eaters happy, too. Don't miss the crab cakes—a play on the Creole "accras" (usually made with salt cod) that are a St. Barth tradition.
- Address: Anse de Grande Saline, Grande Saline
- Phone: 590/52–46–10
- Location: Grande Saline
- No lunch Wed. and Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Wow! Read more
If there was an opportunity to miss an island this is one I would bypass.. On a cruise ship we got off and walked the main street, walked into one store and checked out a caftan.. the owner insisted I should Read more
Trying to find the best vacation spot in the Caribbean for a single woman. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more