- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
L' Esprit Review
Jean-Claude Dufour, a renowed chef on the island (formerly of Eden Rock) brings tasty and innovative dishes to a romantic terrace close to Saline Beach. The menu has lots of variety, from light French dishes with a Provencale twist to interesting salads (like house-smoked mahimahi on fennel slaw), pastas, burgers, and steak. Tasty vegetarian options keep non-meat eaters happy, too. Don't miss the chocolate tart for dessert, but the memory of the sweet service will last longer.
- Address: Anse de Grande Saline, Grande Saline
- Phone: 590/52–46–10
- Location: Grande Saline
- No lunch Wed. and Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Wow! Read more
If there was an opportunity to miss an island this is one I would bypass.. On a cruise ship we got off and walked the main street, walked into one store and checked out a caftan.. the owner insisted I should Read more
My boyfriend and I are in dire need of a relaxing vacation. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more