- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The pretty restaurant in the gardens of the Guanahani hotel showcases the refined cuisine of executive chef Philippe Masseglia. Dishes are presented beautifully and range from beetroot gnocci with shrimp to suckling veal with baby artichokes, and truffled chicken in a brioche crust. There are €75 and €125 tasting menus if the whole table is adventurous, and likes to eat on the early side. Don't miss the caramalized pear cloaked in almond brittle and chocolate. There is a €20 children's menu too.
- Address: Hotel Guanahani, Grand Cul de Sac
- Phone: 590/27–66–60
- Location: Grand Cul de Sac
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Mon. and Tues.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Wow! Read more
If there was an opportunity to miss an island this is one I would bypass.. On a cruise ship we got off and walked the main street, walked into one store and checked out a caftan.. the owner insisted I should Read more
My husband and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this fall and are trying to decide where to go. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more