- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Le Repaire Review
This friendly classic French brasserie overlooks Gustavia's harbor, and is a popular spot from its early morning opening to its late-night closing. The flexible hours are great if you arrive on the island midafternoon and need a substantial snack before dinner. Grab a cappuccino, pull a captain's chair up to the street-side rail, and watch the pretty people go by. The menu ranges from cheeseburgers, which are served only at lunch along with the island's best fries, to simply grilled fish and meat, pastas, and risottos. The mixed salads always please. Wonderful ice cream sundaes round out the menu.
- Address: Quai de la République, Gustavia, 97133
- Phone: 0590/27–72–48
- Location: Gustavia
- Closed Sun. in June.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Wow! Read more
If there was an opportunity to miss an island this is one I would bypass.. On a cruise ship we got off and walked the main street, walked into one store and checked out a caftan.. the owner insisted I should Read more
Trying to find the best vacation spot in the Caribbean for a single woman. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more