Guided Tours in St. Barthélemy
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You can arrange island tours by minibus or car at hotel desks or through any of the island's taxi operators in Gustavia or at the airport. The tourist office runs a variety of tours with varying itineraries that run about €46 for a half day for up to eight people. You can also download up-to-the-minute walking and driving tour itineraries from the Tourist Board's website.
JC Taxi. Since 1986, native-born Jean-Claude has been providing safe and comfortable transportation for island visitors and residents alike in a 10 passenger mini-van. Gustavia, 97133. 0690/49–02–97.
Mat Nautic. This company can arrange for you to tour the island by water on a Jet Ski or WaveRunner. Quai du Yacht Club, Rue Jeanne d'Arc, Gustavia, 97133. 0690/49–54–72.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's