Fishing in St. Barthélemy
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most fishing is done in the waters north of Lorient, Flamands, and Corossol. Popular catches are tuna, marlin, wahoo, and barracuda. There's an annual St. Barth Open Fishing Tournament, organized by Océan Must, in mid-July.
Jicky Marine Service. Jicky Marine Service arranges ocean-fishing excursions. Gustavia, 97133. 0590/27–70–34. www.jickymarine.com.
Océan Must Marina. This outfitter arranges deep-sea fishing expeditions as well as bare boat and staffed boat charters. La Pointe, Gustavia, 97133. 0590/27–62–25. www.oceanmust.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's