Fishing in St. Barthélemy
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most fishing is done in the waters north of Lorient, Flamands, and Corossol. Popular catches are tuna, marlin, wahoo, and barracuda. There's an annual St. Barth Open Fishing Tournament, organized by Océan Must, in mid-July.
Jicky Marine Service. Jicky Marine Service arranges ocean-fishing excursions. Gustavia, 97133. 0590/27–70–34. www.jickymarine.com.
Océan Must Marina. This outfitter arranges deep-sea fishing expeditions as well as bare boat and staffed boat charters. La Pointe, Gustavia, 97133. 0590/27–62–25. www.oceanmust.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe