Sights & Attractions in Saba
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Saba
Sitting in a bowl-shaped valley 820 feet above the sea, this town...
Near the airport on the island's northeastern side, this 20-foot-long...
This is the only place on the island where planes can land. The...
The end of the Road is also the jumping-off place for all of...
|Marinas / Piers||Saba|
Harry L. Johnson Museum
Small signs mark the way to the Harry L. Johnson Museum. This...
|Museums / Galleries||Saba|
The Road makes 14 hairpin turns up nearly 2,000 vertical feet...
Stone and concrete steps—1,064 of them—rise to the top of Mt...
Saba National Marine Park
Established in 1987 to preserve and manage the island's marine...
The island's second-largest village, perched at 1,968 feet, commands...
Browse All Saba Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe