Sights & Attractions in Saba
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Saba
Sitting in a bowl-shaped valley 820 feet above the sea, this town...
Near the airport on the island's northeastern side, this 20-foot-long...
This is the only place on the island where planes can land. The...
The end of the Road is also the jumping-off place for all of...
|Marinas / Piers||Saba|
Harry L. Johnson Museum
Small signs mark the way to the Harry L. Johnson Museum. This...
|Museums / Galleries||Saba|
The Road makes 14 hairpin turns up nearly 2,000 vertical feet...
Stone and concrete steps—1,064 of them—rise to the...
Saba National Marine Park
Established in 1987 to preserve and manage the island's marine...
The island's second-largest village, perched at 1,968 feet, commands...
Browse All Saba Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $98 & up -- Punta Cana All-Incl. Eco Beach Resort, 15% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $48 & up -- Puerto Plata Lifestyle Beach Resort, 30% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 & up -- Jamaica Trip w/Air; Kids Stay Free, $490 Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore