- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Saba Coffee House
Saba Coffee House Review
Saba's answer to Starbucks, this local hangout roasts its own coffee. And there are a lot to choose from—15 to be exact—as well as mochas, cappuccinos, lattes, and frozen drinks like chais and smoothies. You can also get salads, soup, sandwiches, and beer and wine. The Wi-Fi's free, too. The café is open by 7 am on weekdays and at 11 am on weekends.
- Address: The Bottom
- Phone: 599/416–3636
- Location: Saba
- No credit cards.
- No dinner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A big thank you goes to Statia who kindly answered my many questions. Read more
We're a young(ish) couple on a budget (~$1000-1500) looking to vacation in the Caribbean for the first time. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more