- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Saba Coffee House
Saba Coffee House Review
Saba's answer to Starbucks, this local hangout roasts its own coffee. And there are a lot to choose from—15 to be exact—as well as mochas, cappuccinos, lattes, and frozen drinks like chais and smoothies. You can also get salads, soup, sandwiches, and beer and wine. The Wi-Fi's free, too. The café is open by 7 am on weekdays and at 11 am on weekends.
- Address: The Bottom
- Phone: 599/416–3636
- Location: Saba
- No credit cards.
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
A big thank you goes to Statia who kindly answered my many questions. Read more
We're a young(ish) couple on a budget (~$1000-1500) looking to vacation in the Caribbean for the first time. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more