- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Swinging Doors Review
A cross between an English pub and an Old West saloon (yes, there are swinging doors), this busy watering hole serves not-to-be-missed barbecue on Tuesday and Friday nights. Pick from ribs, chicken, or ribs and chicken ($12), and don't forget to ask for peanut sauce—you'll be glad you did. Steak night is Sunday ($16–$18); if you'd like to cook your own steak, you're quite welcome to do it. The rest of the week it's just drinks. Expect plenty of conversation, including some local gossip.
- Address: Windwardside
- Phone: 599/416–2506
- Location: Saba
- No credit cards.
- No lunch. No dinner Mon., Weds., Thurs, or Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
A big thank you goes to Statia who kindly answered my many questions. Read more
We're a young(ish) couple on a budget (~$1000-1500) looking to vacation in the Caribbean for the first time. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more