- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Scout's Place Review
At this spacious, fun-loving restaurant and bar, you'll find dishes like goat stew and spit-roasted chicken. Theme nights include Friday fish-and-chips or gyros ($18) and Saturday barbecue ($19). In addition to the good food, a great reason to come here is the atmosphere. Locals flock to Scout's Place on Friday for karaoke, but there's bound to be a group looking for fun every other night of the week. Sit on the outdoor verandah, which has stunning views of the water, the tiny houses, and the lush forest that make Saba so picturesque.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
A big thank you goes to Statia who kindly answered my many questions. Read more
We're a young(ish) couple on a budget (~$1000-1500) looking to vacation in the Caribbean for the first time. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more