- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
The exceptional fare draws just as many people to this local favorite as the entertaining atmosphere, which stars eccentric co-owner Tricia Chammaa. She livens things up with jokes and brassy banter while her husband, Michael, toils over dinner in the back. The result is a great experience. Brigadoon's glass-top tables are accented with Caribbean-style runners and string lights. Specialties include Chowder Michael and Shrimp Michael, a pasta dish that also includes mushrooms and olives. Thursday and Saturday are prime rib and sushi nights. As for desserts, the cheesecake, which comes in a variety of flavors, and the peanut-butter pie are standouts. Also worth a try: Madagascar vanilla bean–ginger rum, made in-house (as are all the ice creams).
- Address: Windwardside
- Phone: 599/416–2380
- Location: Saba
- Reservations essential
- No lunch. Closed Tues. Closed Aug. or Sept. (call ahead).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
A big thank you goes to Statia who kindly answered my many questions. :-) http://www.nbptravel.com/Saba.html Read more
We're a young(ish) couple on a budget (~$1000-1500) looking to vacation in the Caribbean for the first time. We will be flying out of ... Read more