- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Saba Restaurant Reviews
The island might be tiny, but there's no shortage of mouthwatering fare, including French dishes, fresh seafood, and Caribbean specialties. Reservations are necessary, as most of the restaurants are quite small. In addition, some places provide transportation.
What to Wear: Restaurants are informal. Shorts are fine during the day, but for dinner you may want to put on slacks or a casual sundress. Just remember that nights in Windwardside can be cool because of the elevation.
Browse Saba Restaurants
Browse Saba Restaurants By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $102 -- Punta Cana VIK Hotel, All-Incl. Garden View Room CheapCaribbean.com
- $156 -- Luxury Jamaica All-Inclusive Resorts, Save 55% Couples Resorts
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Dominican Republic Beach Trip w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Balcony Cabin & Unlimited Drinks CruCon Cruise Outlet
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore