- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Saba Restaurant Reviews
The island might be tiny, but there's no shortage of mouthwatering fare, including French dishes, fresh seafood, and Caribbean specialties. Reservations are necessary, as most of the restaurants are quite small. In addition, some places provide transportation.
What to Wear: Restaurants are informal. Shorts are fine during the day, but for dinner you may want to put on pants or a casual sundress. Just remember that nights in Windwardside can be cool because of the elevation.
Browse Saba Restaurants
Browse Saba Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's