Top Reasons to Go to Saba
Diving: Divers flock to Saba because of the clear water and spectacular ocean life.
Hiking: Hikers can climb the island's pinnacle, Mt. Scenery, but the less intense trails offer many sweeping vistas as well.
Authenticity: Saba reminds you of what nearly all of the Caribbean used to be: the locals are genuine, and tourist traps are just about nonexistent.
Ecotourism: Several hotels cater to ecotourists, with resident nature pros who can tell you everything about local flora and fauna.
Quirkiness: On this unusual island, the airport landing and "the Road" are thrill rides, Wells Bay beach disappears at the end of every summer, and the Bottom is not on the bottom.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's