- Diving Divers flock to Saba because of the clear water and spectacular ocean life.
- Hiking Hikers can climb the island's pinnacle, Mt. Scenery, but the less intense trails offer many sweeping vistas as well.
- Authenticity Saba reminds you of what nearly all of the Caribbean used to be the locals are genuine, and tourist traps are just about nonexistent.
- Ecotourism Several hotels cater to ecotourists, with resident nature pros who can tell you everything about local flora and fauna.
- Quirkiness On this unusual island, the airport landing and “the Road” are thrill rides, Wells Bay beach disappears at the end of every summer, and the Bottom is not on the bottom.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More