Playa Caracas (Red Beach)
Playa Caracas (Red Beach) Review
Also known as Red Beach, Playa Caracas is one of the first stretches of sand you reach when you head east of Esperanza on Route 997. This beach is well-maintained and boasts covered cabañas for lounging away from the sun. Less rustic than some of the nearby beaches, this spot is sheltered from waves. Amenities: toilets. Best for: snorkeling; swimming; walking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's