Next Course Review
Warm colors like red, yellow, and orange fill the consistently packed dining rooms at Next Course. Billed as "cuisine inspired by travel," the space is laced with ethnic nuances like beaded Indian pillows and gold-leaf Buddhas. The menu is an amalgam of flavors from balsamic drizzled mozzarella to sesame-crusted yellowfin tuna with seaweed salad to baby back ribs. This seemingly incongruous assortment comes together beautifully in well-executed dishes by chef Buddy Stone, an Arizona-by-way-of St. John-transplant who spent two years creating the specials in the kitchen at beloved Duffy's. His fans followed him to Next Course, and judging by the vibe of this buzzing spot, it looks like he's in Vieques to stay.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's