- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
More often than not when locals go out for breakfast or lunch, they head to this little café on Dewey's main street. The new mustard yellow facade is one of the changes of new management, but the overall experience remains the same. At the counter, you can order any number of delicious breakfast or lunch sandwiches, some of them only a few dollars and big enough to share. The Cuban is a favorite, as are the pastries. It opens before sunrise, but get here early, as the place closes midafternoon. Service defines "island time," so relax with a gourmet coffee while you wait.
- Address: Calle Pedro Márquez at Calle Castelar, Dewey, Culebra 00775
- Phone: 787/742–0296
- Location: Culebra
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I've updated my website with this latest trip report: http://islandtime.homestead.com/Spanish-Virgin-Islands.html Read more
Husband and I took the El Yunque Rainforest tour recently. Read more
My husband and I usually travel to Isla Mujeres, MX every October. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more